Group of Experts on Action against Violence
against Women and Domestic Violence (GREVIO)
Strasbourg, 22 June 2016 GREVIO/Inf(2016)LD6
List of Decisions adopted at the 6th meeting
(Strasbourg, 23-25 May 2016)
The adopted agenda of the 6th meeting is set out in the Appendix.
Agenda item 10 First assessment of the implementation of the Convention by the Parties
GREVIO agreed upon modalities for the examination of reports submitted by parties under Article 68, paragraph 2 of the Convention, participation of non-governmental organisations active in areas of concern to GREVIO and involvement of national parliaments in the process.
GREVIO adopted guidelines for visits organised in the context of the first evaluation procedure, as set out in document GREVIO(2016)7 prov2, subject to certain amendments.
GREVIO appointed its Rapporteurs for Austria, Monaco, Denmark and Albania.
Agenda item 12 Appointment of a Gender Equality Rapporteur
GREVIO appointed Ms Biljana Branković and Ms Simona Lanzoni as its Gender Equality Rapporteurs.
Agenda item 13 Dates of the next meetings
GREVIO agreed to hold its next meetings on the following dates:
7th meeting: 19-22 September 2016
8th meeting: 7-10 November 2016
9th meeting: 20-22 February 2017
10th meeting: 3-5 April 2017
11th meeting: 21-23 June 2017
12th meeting: 20-22 September 2017.
Agenda of GREVIO’s 6th meeting
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Adoption of the agenda and order of business
3. Adoption of the report of GREVIO’s 5th meeting and matters arising
4. Oral report from the Bureau
5. Administrative and budgetary questions
6. State of signatures and ratifications of the Convention
7. Information on co-operation activities of the Council of Europe of interest to GREVIO
8. Information on the activities of international governmental and non-governmental organisations of interest to GREVIO
9. Exchange of views with representatives of the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights
10. First assessment of the implementation of the Convention by the parties
a. Modalities for the examination of reports submitted by parties under Article 68, paragraph 2 of the Convention
b. Participation of non-governmental organisations active in areas of concern to GREVIO
c. Guidelines for visits in accordance with Article 68, paragraph 9 of the Convention
d. Parliamentary involvement in monitoring
e. Appointment of Rapporteurs and substitute Rapporteurs
11. Communications received containing information for consideration by GREVIO
12. Appointment of a Gender Equality Rapporteur
13. Dates of the next meetings
14. Items to be put on the agenda of the 7th meeting
15. Training for GREVIO members
16. Other business
17. Approval of the list of decisions adopted during the 6th meeting