1. Name of the applicant organisation(s)
2. In which ways is/are the applicants organisation(s) involved in the Roma Youth Action Plan or in Roma youth issues?
3. Which are the target groups reached by the applicant organisation(s) (notably those in the formal and non-formal education contexts)?
4. Address and contact details (including, fax, e-mail and web site, if available)
5. Contact person for the project (name and contact details)
6. Which publication you are interested in translating (indicate this in the left column)
7. Language into which you propose to translate the publication?
8. Please indicate your experience in translation and/or publishing and provide a list of publications, if available
9. Please indicate the name(s) and the profile(s) of the translator(s) who will translate the publication, specifying their expertise in translating publications on human rights and training materials
10. How will the translation and publishing be financed? (Please indicate details of sponsors and funders, including contributions in kind)
11. How do you intend to disseminate the translated publication
- In printed form?
12. What measures do you intend to put into place to reach Roma young people, school communities and agents of non-formal education?
13. Please provide the timeline of the planned translation and printing of publication containing:
- translation (ready within xx months)
- quality control by the Council of Europe (takes maximum two months)
- implementation of changes of the quality controller (xx months)
- design and printing (ready within xx months of the date of agreement of the Council of Europe)
We have taken note of the conditions of the Memorandum of agreement on copyrights. We are ready and committed to undertake the translation of the publication under the conditions outlines in the memorandum, once approval from the Council of Europe has been received.
For further information, and for submitting this form, please write to: